Senior HR Executive at ANRI FS Private Limited
Views:106 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Solutions Architect - Finance & Accounts Domain (15-20 yrs)
F&A SA (Solutions Architect)
Knowledge & Skills Requirements :
- Experience in high end F&A such as financial modeling, budgeting, performance management, improvement studies, financial risk management, would be an added advantage.
- Exposure to commercial models understanding relevant to F&A (e.g. cost break down sheets, business case analysis, TCO analysis, etc.) Excellent interpersonal, detail orientation and organizational skills
- Ability to work and team effectively in a networked organization with other management personnel including on a global, virtual basis. Should be able to work seamlessly with various cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - must be able to communicate fluently in English.
- The ability to present ideas in a clear, concise and compelling fashion to any audience
- Demonstrates commitment to methodologies, processes and standards for transition planning and support
- Open to work flexible hours to provide support to multiple geographies, The ability to work within and manage a geographically diverse team.
- Sound understanding of outsourcing portfolio offerings & be capable of providing sound assessment of client requirements
- Excellent cross tower F&A solution design experience, business expertise and commercial acumen to develop market beating solutions with an eye on the bottom line
- Proven experience in the ability to build trusting relationship with peers, the broader operations community and other stakeholders both internal and external.
- Demonstrable ability to engage in constructive dialogue with the client and stakeholders with a focus on solutions.
- Strong organizational skills; being resourceful, effective and efficient at marshalling multiple resources to get things done, able to work on multiple tasks at once without losing track, and foreseeing/ planning around obstacles.
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail, Strong Automation and Robotic processing knowledge.
- Excellent understanding of the pre-sales and solutions domain in F&A domain
- Should have sound knowledge of various levers that go into creating winning solutions
Required Expertise :
- Understands and applies knowledge of processes, business unit or country objectives in framing, evaluating and selecting alternatives for solutions. Has the required proficiency levels of skills and applies skills to the design of solutions
- Mentors others in the Architect profession. Provides guidance to team members (Project Managers, Architects and Specialists, among others) in new or complex solution design
- Proactive and Creative Problem Solving:
- Anticipates potential problems associated with the solution being developed. Develops and leads execution of the technical risk management plan for the solution to be implemented.
- Understands future customer, industry and trends. Applies this understanding to develop robust solutions and to identify opportunities for future business.
- Analyzes new and complex situations. Selects, tailors and applies methods to analyze client needs and develop requirements for solutions. Evaluates potential solution elements using a formal methodology and selects most appropriate elements. Assesses business and impact of solutions.
- Leads the implementation of solution or provides expert guidance to the solution implementation team. Identifies architectural methods and supporting tools.
- Agile strategic thinking to embrace imperfect data / info and combine with intuition to offer actionable advice to client
- Displays passion and creativity in all aspects of providing a solution to clients and organizational business needs
- Winning track record of leading the architecture of large, complex, technology-centric, global F&A solutions - from structuring the solution, costing-pricing, developing & presenting proposals, writing SOW, SLAs and business outcomes
- Industry domain specialization/know-how in F&A processes in a or multiple industries namely banking, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, manufacturing, retail, telecom, hitech, logistics, utilities-energy
- Defining competitively differentiated solutions & offerings with top F&A technology partners, intelligent-cognitive partners and across an enterprise-wide technologies
- Successfully leading multi-function, global teams on the solutioning and sales of F&A deal pursuits through all stages of the sales process with strong program management
- Understanding of the CFO/F&A organization and ecosystem, F&A market and providers to develop and differentiate solutions and how we go to market to outperform them
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced entrepreneurial and highly matrixed organization and "roll up your sleeves" attitude to get things done inside and outside the company
- Experience in due diligence, process definition exercise, Solution identification, feasibility assessment, handling client visits
Core competencies :
- Ability to clearly articulate and "sell" the solution. being able to explain the solution in simple terms.being able to "draw" the solution on a white board in a few minutes in such a way that the audience understands how it works and what the key variables are that will impact the solution cost
- Strong understanding for Deal Commercials, understands the financials and whether we can deliver a deal profitably
- Delivery Expertise, Understanding of what we can deliver so can solution it appropriately
- Detail Oriented- "the buck stops with this role" so needs to be able to go deep or stay at high level depending upon the audience and the need
- Good understanding of offering strategy, the standard solution components, the likely adaptations of the solution, as well as knowledge of recent deals/solutions and changes that were made to the standards
- Local market knowledge .what will work in a geography
- Strong Enterprise Architects should have ability to manage large, complex, multi tower deals
- Ability to articulate a strong differentiation story in an offering - Articulate a business outcome driven value proposal for the client / shaped a value tree with all dimensions (working capital improvement, cash improvement, TCO reduction, growth & revenue generation, customer journey/value)
- Able to communicate shared understanding of changes that clients will need to make other required changes on their end
- Being willing to bringing in the right expert, offering, etc to ensure effectively address the client's needs and expectations
- Able to manage relationships- internal stakeholder management: makes things happen seamlessly.a top quality architect makes sign-offs/reviews a natural act so that the deal is effectively reviewed as it is built vs. leaving these sign offs to the last minute resulting in everyone feeling pressured
- Disruptive and innovative, forward thinking and moving beyond what does exist today.