Solutions Architect - Azure Cloud Platform (8-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Understand business challenges/goals and arrive at value- added technology Solutions, define Technology direction and Roadmap
- Architecting, developing, and deploying on Azure Cloud platform
- Well versed in solution architecture of large- scale, high performance, complex systems
- Design Systems at the component level, make strategic technology choices and directly supervise the quality of designs and implementation inside and between components
- Must be able to break down and present architectural solutions to a variety of audiences - business stake- holders, management, architects, development teams
- Effective planning, testing, implementation and administration of interactive technologies, websites, applications and social media platforms.
- Provides technical guidance to QA Testing lead to develop and implement story testing strategy
- 8+ years experience in Architecting solutions in software industry
- Experience architecting large scale web applications/products is a MUST
- Experience with technologies like .Net technologies, ASP.net Core, PHP, Angular, MySQL, Node.js, Python, Django, PostgreSQL & other new- edge technologies
- Experience with architecting, developing, and deploying on Azure Cloud platform is a must
- SaaS experience preferred in-depth working experience
- Must have experience in scalability, reliability, performance optimization, developing and deploying API based applications.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal as well as written.
- Strong understanding of DB Schema Design, Data Structures and trade- offs involved in writing queries
- Familiarity integrating with external APIs and SDKs
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Guide a team of Engineers in design and code
- Ensure Industry defined Best Practices are followed in Design and Coding
- Work with distributed teams for delivery and execution of product
- Well versed in agile methodologies and vendor engagement model
Education - B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, MCA in Computers