Solutions Architect - Adobe Magento & AEM - Steel Wire Transformation & Coating Technologies Firm (8-10 yrs)
Industry - Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - Magento/AEM Experience Mandatory
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- Role holder will be responsible for driving customer experience design, prioritisation and management of products tracks.
- Role holder will lead technology implementations and modification activities for commercial organisation while working closely with Product Owners, Product Managers and Architect peers.
Client Details :
Our client is a global company and a market leader in steel wire transformation and coating technologies.
- Partner with the Business area for defining and implementing the Commercial IT road-map for product tracks and review requirements, technology decisions for the commercial organisation across different business units
- Drive customer experience design and engage stakeholders to identify technology-enabled innovation opportunities
- Lead analysis of the current technology environment to detect critical deficiencies, legacy, and technical debt, and implement solutions for improvement
- Oversee and facilitate the research, evaluation, and selection of infrastructure and software technology and product standards
- Create and deliver working, production-ready reference implementations that can be leveraged and scaled easily by agile teams
- Steer efficient utilisation and deployment of various technology products, technology platform, development technologies, information, data, security controls and infrastructure services
- Lead agile delivery teams to ensure continuous delivery of business value and ensure strong alignment to enterprise governance, security and compliance practices
- Total of 8+ years of experience with 3+ years in Solution Architecture using AdobeMagento/AEM
- Proven record of liaising with Business partners in a fast paced dynamic business environment
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information-technology, system analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience
Job Offer :
- A huge opportunity to be part of a growth environment in managing huge scale programs and close coordination with the top management for organisational growth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Manogna Gottipati on +91 80 6826 6845.
Contact - Manogna Gottipati - +91 80 6826 6845
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.