Consultant at Merrin & Associates
Views:34 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Solution Expert - Treasury Management System (8-12 yrs)
The Treasury Solution Expert reports to the IS&T Treasury Solution lead and is responsible to deploy and maintain Treasury core model (Payment platform, Treasury Management System, and Trade Finance). He/she will contribute and/or manage the delivery of the projects for Treasury solutions and lead continuous improvement initiatives, by translating Business requirements into build configuration, end-to-end testing, Training, Documentation, Preparation to Go live.
He/she will also lead the transition to operations team, in order to ensure the availability and the performance of the applications after the completion of the projects. He/she will ease the coordination between internal and external stakeholders, in order to reach the project objectives and maintain business satisfaction.
To be considered for this role, candidate need to demonstrate the following skills experience and attributes:
- Minimum 8 years of relevant business/solution/industry experience
- Experience in Treasury solutions & processes is must have
- Experience in project management related to Treasury Management System is must have
- Team player with the ability to form strong working relationships with clients and team members
- ITIL Incident, Problem and Change process knowledge
- Have a strong sense of customer service and satisfaction
- Be fluent in English (Oral & Written)