Solution Data Architect - IT (13-17 yrs)
This hiring is for our client
- Has 10+ years (or more) experience in DevOps, Cloud engineering projects with experience in architecting and deploying complex projects at scale in agile fashion.
- Experience working with start-up companies, government agencies will be desirable
Job Requirement :
- Demonstrate an unwavering demand for high impact on the organization
- Ability to rapidly grasp new concepts, achieve a high-level familiarity with new technologies and sense their application; ability to think at the forefront of innovation
- Able to function in a dynamic environment and make informed decisions as required to keep project on target
- Capability to support multiple engagements at the same time
- Ability to engage with customer technical teams for design, architecture, security, infrastructure.
- Lead the team of developers, tech leads, architects to design custom solutions to cater to customer requirements
Competencies (Level 1 to 5):
- Technical MLOps, DevOps acumen - level 5
- Communication and influence - level 5
- Digital fluency - level 4
- Project & programme management - level 4
- Stakeholder management - level 4
- Experience in implementing Machine Learning Operations lifecycle architectures.
- Drive the identification and incorporation of new, disruptive technologies into the architecture.
- Defining our DevOps architecture and associated cloud strategy and owning the road-map for CI/CD implementation/ rollout
- Experience in Architecting, designing, building, integrating, improving and managing CI/CD tools and pipelines
- Strong knowledge of DevOps Automation Platform tooling (Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Git/Bit Bucket, Ansible/Chef/Puppet etc)
- Strong knowledge of Model Build, Training and Serving pipelines.
- Knowledge of installation/configuration for tools like Kubeflow, Mlflow, Seldon, Airflow, Argo workflows etc
- Experience in third party workflow/bpm tools is a must
- Strong working knowledge in cloud platforms like AWS, Azure and GCP will be preferred. Well versed with cloud based DevOps practices is plus.
- Good experience in infra cost optimization, planning and roll out in different geographies. Experience in infrastructure as code platform/tooling like Terraform is plus.
- Responsible for the set-up, maintenance and ongoing development of continuous build/ integration infrastructure and actively troubleshoot any issues in CI/CD pipelines to make the delivery process faster
- Keep up to date on modern technologies and trends and advocate for their inclusion within DevOps deliverables when it makes sense.
- Working closely with multiple product teams and assist in making the DevOps infrastructure more scalable and improve performance
- Implement and improve monitoring and alerting
- Ensure code quality and standards are followed. Experience in test automation is plus.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Proven effective oral & written communication skills
- Experience in Agile based development methodology
- Experience in leading Customer interactions
- Knowledge of AI based automation platforms like datarobot, dataiku will be added advantage
- Whitepapers, technical blogs in DevOps, MLOps, AIOps would be desirable.
- Aptitude to show fluidity, speed, initiative in unstructured context