Solution Architect - Telecom/ Internet of Things (7-13 yrs)
- Ability to articulate the value proposition and bring the TCO and RoI benefits as required by the customer.
- Ability to seamlessly work with various cross-functional teams to put together a winning solution proposal meeting the customer's nuances as well as technical requirements.
- Ability to appreciate organizations governance models and work within the boundaries of ethics. Objection handling.
- Ability to guide and train business team
Minimum qualification & experience :
- Graduate/diploma & Experience of min 7+ years in Presales/Solution
- Experience in presales on Cloud, SaaS & IoT
- Sound Technical knowledge on various Technologies Data, Voice, DataCenter, IoT, Cloud etc.
Technical Competencies :
1. Should have basic knowledge and :
- Ability to optimally design solutions on various technologies
- Ability to comprehend customer requirement and mold it into the right architecture
- Should have knowledge of Techno commercial implications while designing solutions.
- Should have a logical understanding of technologies like co-location, Managed Datacenter services, cloud, SaaS & products on IoT platform
2. Should have conceptual knowledge of security levels for various technology platforms (Data, VoiceFamiliarity with cloud-native architectures (IaaS/SaaS/PaaS)
3. Professional certifications in any one or more AWS, Azure, IoT certification
4. Candidate must have skills of convincing customer Technically on the choice of technology and the proposed architecture
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.