Senior HR Consultant at CIEL HR Services
Views:64 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Solution Architect Role - Architect Enterprise Application (7-16 yrs)
Solution Architect role (Architect Enterprise Application) - Bangalore - Software co.
JOB & Responsibilities :
- Be aware of emerging or new technologies/standards in the industry (Enterprise applications as well as Infrastructure), researches, recommends and helps applying these onto applications/projects
- Work closely with Engineering and Infrastructure teams to ensure proper, timely implementation of the identified solutions. Must have the ability to get into the code details.
- Remains involved throughout the lifecycle of the project to varying degrees as needed
- Responsible for, but not limited to, the following items : reviewing business and technical requirements, focusing on solution development throughout the project lifecycle, supporting development and testing activities, supporting best practices and proven patterns, escalating architecture concerns and executing proof of concepts on various technologies
- Understand and own the enterprise eco system architecture including the integrations among different applications. (Eco system can have COTS tools like Salesforce)
- Drive significant portions of the end-to-end architecture of a highly-complex, large-scale enterprise system
- Picking up new technologies / tools / concepts and do quick
- Drive the technology upgrades for enterprise systems
- Be able to design framework for NFR testing with focus on performance and security
- Independently design major software components
- Review low-level design, test strategies and coding prepared by the engineering team
- Produce high-quality technical documents
- Mentor and coach junior colleagues within the organization.
- Will act as a technical adviser to application development (engineering) teams to plan, implement, and support new and existing applications
- Follows prevailing practices regarding documentation.
- Ensure that solutions are well engineered, operable, maintainable and aligned with the enterprise vision
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming/design, data structures and algorithms
- Strong knowledge of data management and database development technologies and processes including logical data modelling techniques
- Strong knowledge of cloud infrastructure - AWS
- Strong knowledge of information security principles
- Proficient in at least one or more programming languages - Python, Angular, Java
- Ability to pick up new technologies rapidly
- Technology experience including large-scale implementations and application and infrastructure management
- Strong analytical and communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.