Managing Partner at MindGen Solutions
Views:3592 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Solution Architect - End User Services (12-20 yrs)
We have a leadership opportunity for End User Services Solution Architect for Bangalore/Mumbai location.
Key accountabilities include:
- Driving the Solutioning activities for medium - large complex deals (- 30M+ TCV) focused on End User Services transformation and run (Workplace, Service Desk, Onsite support, Audio & videoconferencing support) with potentially other towers such as Datacentre services, Security and Service Management/Service integration
- Define solution vision, value proposition and transformational direction for leading-edge End User solutions, building on the synergies.
- Provide detailed costing and transformation planning of the proposed solution, contribute to translation into client pricing
- Drive the translation of complex business initiatives into innovative and highly automated solutions to respond to common workplace challenges, ensuring consistency across traditional solution boundaries,
- Work with Business Stakeholders and Project Managers to understand inefficiencies in clients- existing End User services environments and Service Desk, Workplace and deskside support services and recommend solutions to drive improvement, cost saving and improved user experience
- Integrate the component parts of the End User solution to ensure these create a compelling, consistent and joined up solution through Transformation and into Run
- Attend client workshops, presentations and technical discussion to clearly articulate and explain the end to end proposal and the business benefits and transformation approach of the proposed solution
- Provide expertise on commercially structuring deals to achieve client's business objectives, differentiate from our competition and manage risk during Transition and Delivery phases.
- Strong understanding of end user market trends and ability to differentiate from competitors
What you bring:
- Recent experience in working for a Tier 1/2 Technology Services Provider or niche End User services provider in a pre-sales solutioning role
- Proficient in the Pre-Sales Solutioning Process lead by 3rd Party Advisors
- Prior experience in solutioning the End User tower from build to run within a large multi tower outsource
- Prior experience leading, costing and implementing large End user services pursuits with a large technology transformation, Managed services and automation components including: Office 365 and its components - Messaging, Skype for Business, SharePoint online, Yammer, OneDrive etc, Windows 10 upgrade, SCCM, Intune, MDM, VDI (Citrix & VMware), XenApp, AppV, BYOD, chat bots, directory services, application packaging, application compatibility testing, PC backup, evergreen workplace environments and service management processes
- Strong leadership skills and experienced in leading diverse and globally distributed teams
- Demonstrated ability to communicate (written & verbal) effectively and influence at CxO level
- Relevant experience and/or Certification would be advantageous