Recruitment Executive at Focus Management
Views:1581 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Solution Architect - BFSI (7-12 yrs)
Job Title : Solution Architect
Experience : 8-12 years
Relevant Experience : 3-4 years
Overall Job Purpose :
The role will provide complete Architecture and design patterns for the E-2-E solution which will include Data Capture (Front-end), ETL, Database, Bigdata (Hadoop) and BI/MI solutions for the Financial Crime Projects. Also he will manage environments and provide guidance and support to development and maintenance team for requirement analysis, Data presentation and distribution:
- Understanding the overall purpose of the project and contribute to Requirement analysis, concept and design.
- Providing initial IA and estimations to PM and the Business team.
- Working closely with Enterprise Architects for closing issues if any.
- Reviewing technical delivery of the team and ensuring quality of delivery
- Participating in test phases and working effectively towards early resolution of defects and ensuring Strategic fix
- Effective liaison with internal teams like BIIS, TCV, GTIS etc to support large programs and initiatives.
- Support, facilitate & own as appropriate Design, Development and Implementation of Change Requests (CR) from Business
- Provision of out of office hours support to ensure smooth delivery of project as per timelines
- Adherence to company's policies and standards
Design and Development (60%) :
- Concept solution / Design and assistance to Low level design and Impact Analysis
- Create and understand the end - to- end architecture and process flow, work with the program/Enterprise Architects to sort of issues.
- Create logical/physical database design and data dictionaries
- Participate in various Financial Crime POC, Product Analysis and present findings to the Program/Enterprise Architects & PM.
- Understand used cases & end user requirement
- Adherence to Company's coding standards and best practices
- Work towards operational efficiency
- Ability to solve adhoc functional & non-functional issues
Team Management (20%) :
- Owning, prioritizing book of work as per the steer by PM
- Maintaining good work balance within the team
- Assist PM /Delivery manager in managing expectation of the client and provide regular status updates
- Build a team culture that offers high-performance, winning together, good relevant skills and trust.
- Be the point of contact for any grievances in the team. Resolve such grievances through active interest and participation
Governance and Compliance (5%) :
- Adhering to Company's standards
- Adhering to Company's project delivery standards
Learning and Growth (15%) :
- Building and maintaining an expert understanding of the various stages of software development, enhancements, and support
- Providing guidance and assistance to colleagues & building proficient team
- Identifying areas of improvement for self / team
Person Specification :
(Personal attributes essential to performing role: e.g. skills, competencies, expertise, knowledge, and experience. Note: experience not to be time-bound)
- Strong technical skills and banking/data (terabytes+) domain knowledge
- Good to have knowledge on scripting (Java, xml, Unix etc)
- Good understanding of Data Warehouse concepts, SOA, Multichannel Architecture
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Good analytical & problem solving skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.