Executive Recruiter at Vbeyond Pvt. Ltd.
Views:152 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Solution Architect - Application (10-18 yrs)
Leadership Opportunity for Solution Architect: Application
Location : WFH
Shit Timming : Evening shift starts from 5 PM.
Job Description : Application Architect owns the technical and functional architecture for application cross domain initiatives and ensure cohesive application solution across towers.
- Reviews and identifies the gaps in the architecture and designs, assesses and defines remediation efforts or mitigation options. Bring in technical domain SMEs as required: Security, Application Platform, Data, Network architects etc
- Maintains design deliverables that include app architecture diagrams, data models, and API / micro-service architecture.
- Enforces design process standards on assigned initiatives and builds the enterprise architecture aligned with our application strategy
- Understands the strength of the ecosystem partner platforms in the context of the client existing environment and known application strategy.
- Ensures the end-to-end architecture and application services of deployed solutions is robust, secure, scalable, and available
- Leads design of new applications that are built
- Ensures the architecture aligns and executes to the organizational application strategy
- Accountable for ensuring that the ways of working, delivery operational efficiencies are sustainable
- Responsible for the security posture and compliance of the architecture deployed
- Designs and reviews codified deliverables and technical artefacts
- 10+ years enterprise-scale technical experience for application service delivery (production)
- 10+ years aggregated experience across several enterprise platforms: Enterprise & Business Applications, RDBMS, caching, streaming, data replication
- Adequate knowledge around Cyber security, Segmentation and/or audit/compliance background
- 10+ years full stack application architecture and delivery
- Expertise with open-source technologies
- Bachelors/Masters in computer science and/or +10 years' experience with industry accreditation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.