Recruiter at School of Inspired Leadership
Views:2816 Applications:278 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
SOIL - Project Leader/Consultant - HR Consulting & Executive Education (3-5 yrs)
Project Leader/ Consultant
- Consulting & Executive Education
- School of Inspired Leadership
- Core to the mission of School of Inspired Leadership is the Human Resource consulting practice and the Project leader leads this endeavor, from a strategic, operational and marketing project management perspective.
- The Project Leader is responsible for deepening relationships with industry, identifying opportunities to develop programs in HR Consulting & Executive Education and leading a team with vision.
- Critical to success in this role is the collaboration with senior academics across the School, and an ability to generate income growth through the delivery of customized education programs for executive individuals and groups, and the continued promotion of full time and part time Consulting Programs. You will have proven success in connecting with industry and strategic planning capabilities, complemented by excellent communication skills and a strong focus on delivery.
- The Project Leader will undertake a variety of activities as SOIL launches and execute Executive Education programs, which include short-course certificate programs as well as longer 1 year program management, and leadership.
- Work closely with the leadership team to deliver consulting programs and to facilitate collaboration pre, post, and during programs
- Identify, develop, and manage relationships with clients seeking to build the capacity of leaders within their organization through organization consulting
- Oversee program design and implementation in partnership with a team of individuals focused on the financial, operational, and administrative aspects, with keen attention to and the responsibility for success in both content delivery and program logistics
- Develop proposals and budgets and contribute to communication materials to market the program to prospective organizations
- Develop and execute monitoring and evaluation processes to track programmatic data and to apply lessons learned to future programs
- Play an active role in building community among participants during programs and sustaining alumni relations
- Act as an administrative and logistical liaison for staff, faculty, and participants during program execution
- Serve as a key strategist for expanding the current portfolio of residential training programs and planning for expansion into online Executive Education modalities
- At least 3-5 years of management experience in an HR Consulting Role
- Master's in Business Administration or equivalent qualification from Tier 1 Institute OR Masters in Social Sciences/ Psychology
- Demonstrated experience in business development, complex sales, and strategic partnerships development required
- Demonstrated experience in management consulting or professional services industries
- Knowledge of the HR Consulting delivery market
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills and the ability to adapt communications to a range of audiences
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and to collaborate with professionals at all levels in diverse settings
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible, reliable, responsive, and resourceful
- Demonstrated experience working with a variety of organizations, including NGOs governmental bodies and ministries, and global universities
- Willingness to travel in-country frequently