Recruiter at School of Inspired Leadership
Views:3110 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:203
SOIL - Project Leader/Consultant - HR Consulting & Executive Education (2-5 yrs)
Core to the mission of School of Inspired Leadership is the Consulting and Executive Education Practice and the Project leader leads this endeavor, from a strategic, operational, marketing and project management perspective.
The Project Leader is responsible for deepening relationships with industry, identifying opportunities to develop programs in HR Consulting & Executive Education and working cohesively in a team which aspires to grow.
Critical to success in this role is the collaboration with senior academics across the School, and an ability to successfully design and deliver the customized programs in the space of capability building across various themes, leadership development across levels, organization transformation, strategy, culture, change management and strategy. This role also entails focus on business development and market outreach by leveraging social media and offline connect for the existing and upcoming offerings.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with the best, learn from the best and contribute to meaningful work, which is backed by years of rich legacy.
- Identify, develop, and manage relationships with clients and manage key accounts
- Oversee program design and implementation in partnership with the team, ensuring focus on the content, financial, operational aspects, with keen attention to and the responsibility for success in both delivery and program logistics
- Be updated with all-round knowledge of Strategic HR, Leadership Development and the latest market trends in learning, digital, design thinking, change management, culture etc.
- Develop proposals and budgets and contribute to communication materials to market the program to prospective organizations
- Develop and execute monitoring and evaluation processes to track progress and apply learning in future engagements
- Play an active role in building community among participants during programs and sustaining alumni relations
- Act as an administrative and logistical liaison for staff, faculty, and participants during program execution
- Ensure all databases are updated and MIS maintained on an ongoing basis
- 2-5 years of experience in an HR / Consulting Role
- Master's in Business Administration or equivalent qualification from Tier 1 Institute or Master's in Social Sciences/ Psychology
- Demonstrated experience in business development, complex sales, and strategic partnership development required
- Demonstrated experience in management consulting or professional services industries
- Knowledge of the HR Consulting delivery market
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills and the ability to adapt communications to a range of audiences
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability and experience of collaborating with professionals at all levels in diverse settings
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible, reliable, responsive, and resourceful
- Demonstrated experience working with a variety of organizations, including NGOs governmental bodies and ministries, and global universities would be preferred
- Willingness to travel in-country frequently