Assistant Manager at Brilliant Seeker Services
Views:2540 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Software Development Manager - Online/Internet (12-20 yrs)
If you are looking for an opportunity to lead multiple dev teams and build creative technology solutions that positively impact hundreds of millions of international customers, and relish large ownership and diverse technologies, join our team today!
As a Development Manager, you will identify, hire and build a world-class team of Development Engineers to define, drive and execute on this vision.
- BS in computer science/computer engineering or equivalent
- 10+ years of industry experience in software engineering
- 3+ years of directly managing a team of software engineers
- Experience with object-oriented design and languages
- Experience architecting systems on AWS platform a strong plus
- Experience supporting Financial Systems is a plus
- Experience with Big Data Engineering and Analytics is a plus
Technologies we use React, Python, Lambda, Dynamo, Athena, EMR, EDX and several others on the AWS stack
- Responsible for the overall development life cycle of the solution and manage complex projects with significant top and bottom line impact
- Work with product managers in developing a strategy and roadmap to provide compelling capabilities for offering new services and enable new business opportunities.
- Work closely with the principal and senior engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
- Instil best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
- Project management - prioritization, planning of projects and features, Stakeholder management and tracking of external commitments
- Operational Excellence - monitoring & operation of production services
- Career management and development of direct reports
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience;
- 10+ years of Software Development experience; 3+ years of experience in building and leading strong engineering teams of 10+ engineers
- Deep hands-on technical expertise in mobile and web technologies
- Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test-driven development
- Software development experience in building web services and highly scalable applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.