Recruitment Manager at Resource Development International
Views:35 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Software Architect - Front End Development - EdTech Company (10-18 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide architecture leadership to large Education domain centric product development.
- Experience in defining architecture roadmaps and journeys for the client
- Experience in responding to RFPs
- Build relationship with key client stakeholders. Ability to consult with client and drive them towards the recommended solution
- Define architecture strategy, principles and direction
- Analyze, design and Technically own applications
- Create Software Architecture Document, High Level and Low Level Design document, Non Functional requirements for the project.
- Participate in production of detailed functional design documents to match customer requirements.
- Participate in production of technical specification for development and integration requirements.
- Design reusable framework/components to accelerate development on Projects
- Help in performance optimization
- Assist on technical POCs to prove out technology and ultimately leading into selection.
- Help a team and mentor them technically to perform their tasks effectively and efficiently
Skills and Experience
- 10+ plus years of good experience in front end technologies and other areas (e.g. Java,)
- Strong experience in Core Java, SpringBoot, and Hibernate/Spring Data JPA, Cloud, Micro-services, Big data, Security, infrastructure
- Strong on design, OOAD, Design patterns
- Experience in SOA based architecture, Microservices, Restful APIs/web services
- Hands on experience of RDBMS like SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, and PostgreSQL
- Experience with mobile, SaaS and cloud-based development is a plus.
- Knowledge / Experience in Middleware, Docker is a plus
- Knowledge / Experience in front-end frameworks (Angular, JS / Backbone / Knockout / Handlebar) is a plus
- Experience with programming languages such as Scala, Ruby, Python or Go is a plus
- Strong troubleshooting skills in different disparate technologies and environment.
- Interpersonal communication and organizational skills required to operate as a contributing member of virtual teams that deliver quality services.
- Experience working with multi-vendor, multi-culture, distributed offshore and onshore development teams in dynamic and complex environment.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.