Co-Founder at Confidential
Views:11025 Applications:1328 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Soft Skills & Leadership Trainer (3-15 yrs)
Job Description -
- Main responsibilities include identifying training needs of NHT and existing employees and accordingly scheduling and conducting Soft Skills training programs.
- Design on boarding session for new hires on Soft Skills.
- Design quality Soft Skills training programs for Up-skilling the CEC staff on Behavioral skills.
- Conduct periodic TNA to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
- Ensure ROI on training is measured and delivered.
- Ensure accuracy and effectiveness of training and real world application of training.
- Support OJT period by observing, measuring and monitoring learners as needed.
- Develop non-classroom communication and training materials for e.g. handouts etc.
- Monitor calls on Communication and Soft Skills.
- Provides continuous Coaching & Feedback to enhance agent performance.
- Listen to calls (recorded/side-by-side) on the Production floor
- Conduct voice coaching activities on the Production floor to improve or maintain Communication skills of the associates
- Develop action plans for the bottom quartile and ensure that they move up the learning
- Plan and Conduct Refresher on predetermined frequencies
- To perform job functions within predetermined KPIs/ performance standards.
Desired Candidate Profile -
- Should be Soft Skill trainer with 5-8 Years in Training preferably in Customer Contact Center/Call Center
- Must be able to present need analysis and share feedback with stakeholders
- Must have excellent presentation and communication skills
- Any certifications in soft skills like NLP, coaching would be an added advantage.