HR at Societe Generale Careers
Views:8839 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Societe Generale - Manager - Admin & Facilities (7-10 yrs)
Description - A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale's diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group's entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.
Qualification - Budget preparation :
- Budget Preparation and expenses tracking
- Cost optimization
Stakeholder Management :
- Meeting business lines for Admin services at regular intervals
- Conducting feedback surveys on cafeteria services
- Continuous improvement, gap analysis
- Preparation of monthly team meeting and other informal team meetings
- Knowledge sharing sessions planning for team and vendors
- Visitors coordination
- Preparation of bilateral reviews with BCP, legal, HR and other internal stakeholders
Performance Management :
- Mission monitoring (schedule, m/d consumption, inventory monitoring)
- Preparation of KPI, reviews with FMS vendor and security service provider
- Preparation of dashboards
- Efficiency and Process re engineering
- Whiteboard maintenance
- Managing vendors, stakeholders, review of SOP's etc.
Work experience - 7-10 years
Contract type- Permanent
Company - Societe Generale
Description - Soci- t- G- n- rale India SG GSC
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.