HR at Social Beat Digital Marketing LLP
Views:315 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Social Beat - Lead - Digital Media (3-11 yrs)
Social Beat is a digital growth partner for leading brands and hyper scaling startups in India. With a 300+ strong team of digital experts across Bengaluru, Mumbai, NCR and Chennai, they are India's fastest-growing independent digital marketing solutions company and manage 3% of digital media investment in India Social Beat is a Google Premier Partner, Facebook Business Partner and works closely with ecosystem partners like Hotstar, Amazon & Linkedin. With a focus on growth and ROI, they bring creativity and performance marketing together.
They work as extended growth teams at startups including boAt, Upgrad Campus, Global Bees, Blackbuck, Jupiter, Foxy, Khatabook, Scaler, Whitehat Jr, Pharmeasy, Pinelabs, Wakefit, Juicy Chemistry and with top brands including Bharat Matrimony, Jaquar, Tata Cliq, Indiabulls Dhani, Tata Consumer Products, Mahindra Finance, Hotstar, Himalaya Wellness, Quess Corp, Sundaram Mutual, Brigade Group, Give India and Isuzu on driving innovation through a combination of creativity and performance. They have bagged numerous awards from Google, ET Brand Equity, Foxglove, Digies, Advertising Club of Madras, Advertising Club of Bangalore and adjudged amongst the Fastest Growing Agency by Agency Reporter.
We are looking for an analytically minded specialist for Social Beat Digital Marketing Agency to focus on developing, executing, optimising campaign and media planning across Meta, Google and Marketplace ecosystem. This position has a focus on leading certain businesses with a mix of branding and performance campaigns. Experience in managing app campaigns is a plus.
We are looking for smart, passionate, and experienced professionals who want to be part of an innovative team in a rapidly evolving industry.
Key Responsibility Areas :
- Execute, manage and optimise paid digital campaigns across a variety of platforms using native and third-party tools.
- Responsible for channel planning across digital placements, including RTB and Open Web.
- Work collaboratively with Account teams to translate client needs into campaign strategies that over-deliver on their needs.
- Develop in-depth and technical reporting to showcase performance, both for clients and within the agency.
- Manage ad tech vendors to execute campaigns.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Experience with ad serving solutions, tag management, and operations is a strong plus.
- Proven record of managing multiple projects at once.
- Ability to stay highly organised and efficient in a fast-paced, rigorous work environment.
- 3+ years of experience working in media technology platforms.
- Demonstrates understanding of marketing funnels and media planning.
- Working knowledge of Syndicated tools (GA, GDS, GTM, Comscore and etc)
- Understanding of optimization platforms & trafficking platforms
- Microsoft Office Software (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Word, etc)
- Team player
- Thinks Strategically
- In depth understanding of Meta, Google and marketplace ecosystem. Third party platform understanding is a plus.