Snapmint - Category Manager - Apparel (5-10 yrs)
Snapmint is on a mission of democratizing installment purchases for next 200 Mn Indians. Of the 300 million credit eligible consumers in India, less than 30 million actively use credit cards. Snapmint is reinventing credit for the next 200M consumers by providing them freedom to buy what they want and pay for them in installments without a credit card. In a short period of time Snapmint has reached over a million consumers in 2200 cities and has powered over 200 crores worth of purchases.
Snapmint was started by a closely-knit team of passionate bankers and technocrats from IIT Bombay. We are looking for suitable candidates to grow our category and merchandising function.
- Category Planning and implementation
- Drive top line and bottom-line growth
- Ensure right mix of assortment and pricing through seller negotiations
- Drive growth by brand partnerships and new initiatives
- Analyse and monitor search, visits, conversions, product ratings etc.
- Educational background - Graduation
- 5 years of experience of working in category management in ecommerce
- Min 2 years as a category manager in apparel category
- Excellent Communication skills
- Sharp business acumen and strong in analytics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.