Snapmint - Associate Director/Senior Manager - Merchant Success (7-10 yrs)
About Snapmint :
- Snapmint is on a mission of democratising no/low cost instalment purchases for next 200 Mn Indians. Of the 300 million credit eligible consumers in India, less than 30 Million actively use credit cards. Snapmint is reinventing credit for the next 200M consumers by providing them freedom to buy what they want and pay for them in instalments without a credit card. In a short period of time Snapmint has reached over a million consumers in 2200 cities and has powered over 200 crores worth of purchases.
- Snapmint was started by a closely-knit team of passionate bankers and technocrats from IIT Bombay. We are looking for suitable candidates who can retain our merchant.
- Act as a strategic advisor for Snapmint merchants supporting the development of strategic merchant partnerships and building a loyal base that actively advocates for Snapmint.
- Serve as cross-functional leader across Snapmint- to ensure a unified, seamless merchant experience.
- Coach partner merchants to grow their business by partnering with them on goal development, and providing tailored and structured recommendations to achieve those goals.
- Identify areas for improvement, including opportunities for product adoption and implementing new Snapmint features;
- Partner with internal teams to advocate for merchants' regional needs and requests.
- Lead the merchant retention team
- Exceptional ability to develop and maintain relationships with a wide range of personalities, levels, and role capacities.
Experience & Qualification required :
- Minimum 7+ years of work experience
- Min 5 + years of client retention experience in B2B enterprise SAAS company/ IT solutions company is a must.
- M.B.A from a premium institute.