Assistant Manager at Snapdeal
Views:2313 Applications:783 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Snapdeal - Manager - Last Mile Design (5-8 yrs)
About the role:
Person is expected to design, deploy and own the processes, framework and strategy for last mile.
This person should be conversant with industry best practices in the Retail and e-commerce space and will be responsible to drive the Process Improvements under the guard rails of Cost, Quality, delivery & Customer Experience.
About the team:
Design team is responsible for designing solutions in order to drive future capabilities for bringing in cost, speed and reliability efficiency.
What you'll do:
- Design, test, implement and own different aspects of Last Mile to improve customer experience. Individual should have had an exposure of Alternate Delivery Models (ADM), Kirana Delivery Construct.
- Work hand in hand with Operation, Product and tech to develop new features, enable systemization.
- Design detailed processes and own the standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Translates Business needs into scalable design solutions.
- Understands financial implications for the design choices and able to use that for making decisions.
- Align stakeholders to define scope, identify success criteria, assign responsibilities, manage risk and manage communication to ensure timely completion of key milestones.
- Completed Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Logistics, or Business Roles - Full Time MBA. MBA in Operations or Supply Chain preferred
- 5 to 7 years of experience in process design, operations excellence or operations or strategy consulting is a must.
- Experience in Retail/E-commerce industry preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an innate understanding of presenting data to different levels of leadership and sections of the organization
- Strong change management and influence skills; ability to negotiate and communicate across all levels of the organization.
- Thorough proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience in handling data with VBA/R/Python is a plus.