Recruitment Advisor at Smiths Group
Views:2055 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Smiths Group - Manager - Marketing - APAC Region - Infusion Systems (5-8 yrs)
Provide innovative solutions and superior support to help healthcare professionals and providers ensure safety, enhance patient outcomes, and improve the total cost of care.
At Smiths Medical, we are passionate about improving and saving the lives of patients through high quality, innovative medical devices and services. We are a leading global manufacturer of specialty medical devices that provides innovative and lifesaving solutions for the world's healthcare markets. Our broad portfolio offers products that aid in the delivery of medication, protect healthcare workers and patients from cross-infection and injury, manage patient airway and temperature, as well as deliver specialized care in areas of diagnostics and emergency patient transport.
The Marketing Manager for APAC-Distributors market is responsible for developing and executing marketing programs that drive growth in South East Asia (+S.Korea, Taiwan & HK) through our distributors in this region.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development and execution of marketing strategy, including positioning, promotion, sales and marketing initiatives and launch planning to build awareness and generate demand of current and new products for the business unit.
- Create the strategic plan that aligns with business unit and regional sales goals to drive business growth.
- Gather market and competitive intelligence to develop marketing plans and share with global product management to incorporate into product roadmap and strategic planning.
- Develop and foster KOL relationships to drive market awareness through product advocacy, speaking forums and clinical marketing.
- Work with Global Marketing counterparts to obtain new product Voice of Customer feedback.
- Ensure clear understanding of product supply (including regional allocation) working with Global Supply chain and Global Marketing, and ensure allocation within region, and ensure customer satisfaction with resolution of any supply challenges.
- Ensure regional forecast accuracy for products in business unit working closely with sales, and demand planning.
- Lead product launch planning for region to include feedback on features and benefits vs. market, provide launch forecast, and develop and execute launch plans.
- Maintain regional dashboards that provide clarity with execution of key initiatives, and supporting assumptions.
- Develop, execute and measure the key marketing initiatives, including campaign development and sales execution, to meet strategic business unit goals within budget, ensuring close attention to branding guidelines.
- Assumes role of lead liaison to sales management in the execution of marketing strategy within the region.
- Partner with the key cross-functional partners including Sales, Product Management, Supply Chain, Regulatory, Finance and Marketing Communications to ensure that business unit goals and objectives are understood and achieved.
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelors Degree required, MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant healthcare marketing experience, preferably in medical device.
- Proven track record of leading, partnering, and collaborating across functions.
- Strong product launch and market development experience.
- Proven ability to create, lead, establish, maintain and influence effective working relationships with internal cross functional customers at all levels.
- Ability to work with integrity and build trust.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and key activities at one time, and to meet key deadlines through the application of effective time management skills.
- Ability to clearly convey ideas and concepts verbally and in writing.
- Ability to communicate globally at all levels internally and externally in order to achieve departmental goals.
- Ability to interpret and analyse information coming from multi-disciplinary personnel.
- Ability to accurately forecast, develop and drive to a budget.
- Ability to develop and implement strategies and procedures.
- Ability to present concepts and information effectively to a wide variety of functions and disciplines.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.