Managing Director at SMIFS Capital Markets Limited
Views:4390 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
SMIFS Capital Markets - President - Finance (10-25 yrs)
SMIFS Capital Markets Limited a Category-1 Merchant Banker located at Kolkata is in the business of Mergers and Acquisitions, Advisory, Loan Syndication and Raising Resources through Placement of Shares.
We keep track of key macro developments and focus on ideas that add significant long-term value to clients in areas of Private Placement, Inbound/Outbound Mergers & Acquisitions and Capital Markets.
1) Deep understanding of the sectors and identification of trends ahead of time
2) Experience of working with a broad range of companies from large corporate houses to leading mid market players to emerging companies
3) Repeat transaction with same clients resulting from high level of satisfaction
4) Highly experienced Infrastructure focused team with numerous deal closures
5) Widely respected Equity Research in the Infrastructure sector with Analysts followed by leading Mutual Funds and QIBs
The Company is looking for a - President- to head the above business located at Kolkata.
Key Job Responsibilities include :
1) Business development for all the business segments; Responsible for originating: financing and transacting deals
2) Taking lead in industry research, market mapping, preparing mandate pitches, client interface
3) Leading a team of professionals through end- to- end deal making cycle for multiple sell- side/ buy-side mandates
4) To be actively involved at every stage of the transaction, leading the transaction until it gets closed (client visits, meetings, bilateral discussions, commercial negotiations, due- diligence, transaction closure agreements)
5) Strengthen companies relationship at Senior Management level with the existing clients
Candidate Profile :
1) >10 years of exp. in similar profile (as mentioned above)
2) Preferably MBA from reputed institute / CFA / CA (preferably 1st attempt)
3) Extensive Deal handling & closure experience
4) Excellent Relationship Management skills - prospecting, signing new relationships, nurturing existing ones and deepening the effort for incremental asset growth
5) An aspiration to independently lead the function
6) Strong blend of number crunching / analytics
7) Ability to effectively network across markets and generate potential business lead
Gross Remuneration will range between Rupees 25 Lakhs to Rupees 36 Lakhs depending on experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.