Business Consultant at Purplepath Solutions
Views:568 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
SME Sales Role - Payment Industry (3-6 yrs)
Function - Core-Sales, SME
Job Location - Bangalore
About The Role :
- You will play a key role in achieving our ambitious client acquisition and revenue strategies for the SME Sales team.
- You will own and handle end to end sales for the entire SME segment for - Pay-out- side of business.
- Your primary task would be to provide an entire fintech solution for new clients through solution selling.
- You are expected to drive deep level interactions with clients and understand their pain points in all of their money movement needs.
- Act as a primary POC for all new clients coming through various inbound lead sources.
- Should clearly understand all client requirements over the phone/email and propose a suitable solution using our products and services.
- Completely own and execute end to end sales for the SME market segment.
- Build, maintain and forecast a healthy sales pipeline.
- Own and assist smooth onboarding experience for all new clients.
- Ensure maximum conversion rates on various inbound lead channels.
- Should have the ability to cross-sell and up-sell clients as and when required.
- Use sales tools effectively and drive maximum efficiency.
- Perform platform/solution based sales for all new prospects.
- Work with other cross-functional teams as and when required.
- Achieve sales targets consistently.
- Understand and work towards teams/organizations objectives
Minimum Requirements :
- 2- 5 years of sales experience in SaaS or in a B2B setup.
- Experience in the payment industry would be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills, oral & written.
- Proven experience in customer facing roles.
- Self motivated and result oriented personality.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- Should know how to use basic sales tools.