Partner at Buildkonnect Consultants
Views:243 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
SME Content Manager - EduTech (4-10 yrs)
SME Content Manager
Job Description :
- We are seeking a talented and dynamic SME Content Manager in Mumbai for a fast-paced, mission-driven company that is looking to change the way students learn in today's world.
- Our client is an ed-tech startup whose mission is to personalize education & learning and empower masses for greater achievements and to unlock maximum potential for all students.
The role overview : The SME Content Manager will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining Math and Science content for grades 6-12/JEE/NEET, to achieve our business goals.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout.
- Create and publish engaging content for grades 6-12, JEE and NEET.
- Edit, proofread and improve writers posts.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure quality and brand consistency.
- Optimize content according to SEO.
- Ensure compliance with the law (e.g. copyright and data protection).
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the audiences attention.
Requirements to succeed :
- Proven work experience as a Content manager especially for grades 6-12/JEE/NEET.
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and WordPress.
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing.
- Familiarity with social media.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.