SME - Business Intelligence - Telecom (10-17 yrs)
Industry - IT
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - Business Intelligence
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - This is a technical role responsible for automation and delivering digital KPI and reports
- Understand all the reporting needs of the various functions and coming up with technical solutions for them
The client is a well known MNC in the telecom industry, exhibiting high growth in international markets
The BI SME is responsible for
- Leading the development of a robust customer life cycle program that offers seamless on boarding
- Collaborating and working closely with the IT partners and business users to ensure integration with the on boarding application
- Documentation and drafting the requirements, the flow and scope documents
- Identifying and evaluating innovative technologies applicable to domain and determining the benefits to the Company.
- Leading delivery of projects of the business by collaborating with cross functional teams.
- Promoting continuous improvement of processes and delivery of results within assigned domain. Ensuring Business Value creation through simplifying application design, simplifying customer experience and efficient deliveries.
- Setting, articulating and overseeing achievement of goals and objectives on relevant IT Applications.
- Delivering On-schedule, on-budget of IT solutions to facilitate commercial products delivery
- 12 - 14 years of relevant experience in Fin tech/Banking/telecommunication Industry
- Experience in driving BUs towards simplification & standardisation.
- Experience in design, planning and operations of IT systems and solutions
- Hands on experience in managing the complex and critical real time processing and design of such solution
- Strong understanding of the agile landscape and a passion for building innovative & ROI-positive marketing programs at scale.
- Strong knowledge of Data warehouse and Data modelling, SQL, PL/SQL
- Expertise in Hadoop Framework, DB2, Oracle, PostreSQL, NOSQL DB's and Business intelligence
- Experience in data visualisation tools like Metabase, Tableau
- Market leading compensation
- Opportunity to work with a high growth MNC
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Priyanka Menon on +91 124 452 5493.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.