SMBC - Vice President - Risk Management (6-10 yrs)
Supervising & Managing Market Risk Management Department functioning. Conducting daily and periodical operations of Market Risk Management Department. Detailed analysis of Bank's Market Risk and Liquidity Risk position on real time basis. Maintenance of Positional Limits and Risk Limits both in HO and RBI perspective. BPV, P &L Explain, VaR and Various Liquidity limits including LCR and NSFR.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Control over periodical activities like monitoring treasury activities, analysis and reporting
- Provision for sufficient guidance to implement necessary actions to regulations / regulatory requirement
- Risk analysis for New Products implementation
- Ensuring the accurate results to be communicated on time to the appropriate authority
- Control over well-timed reporting/notification of irregularities
- Conducting and Facilitating monthly ALM Meeting
- Responsible for Risk Based Supervision related to MRM
- Providing content for ICAAP, Basel and balance sheet disclosures
- Facing Concurrent Audit / Stat. Audit / HO audit / Dealing room audit and completion of actions recommended by regulators/auditors at the latest audit
- Reviewing policy and procedure as and when due or required Business Continuity Plan for the Department and its periodical review.
- Preparing reporting format and procedure of any new product / requirement .
- Providing support in system implementation and modification, if any .
- Review of monitoring and reporting activities to improvise and automatize the process involved Following compliance policies, internal rules and regulations
- Timely and accurate reporting of risk monitoring results
- Reporting of any irregularities on priority, if noted
- Proper record keeping and filing of the reports, analysis and other documents
- Providing support in the preparation of ALM agenda
- Timely and accurate upload of market curve for portfolio revaluation
- Updating procedure and process manual, whenever required
- Automation the process involved in monitoring activities
- Following compliance policies, internal rules and regulations
- Any ad-hoc assignment delegated by the management /HOD/ Manager should be taken up Learning the objective and logic of each and every existing & new report & activities being performed
Desired Candidate Profile :
- 6-10 years of relevant experience in Risk Management
- Post Graduate from a Tier 1 University.
- Ceritification in Risk in Financial Services / FRM / CFA / PRM.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.