HR Head at Smartworks Coworking Spaces Pvt Ltd
Views:3181 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Smartworks - Head - Procurement (8-10 yrs)
Smartworks offers state-of-the-art serviced workspace solutions for individuals and businesses that want the best of work environments without committing themselves to long-term leases or contracts. Envisioned as a reboot of traditional co-working spaces, Smartworks aims to provide entrepreneurs with all the flexibility that they need to succeed in the competitive business environment of today.
We are looking for Head of Procurement based out of our Noida office - job responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following :
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Conceptualize and execute Sourcing, Delivery and Installation process of various elements ordered by customers pertaining to Office interior category
- Lead the interior infrastructure sourcing from inception till completion of the project
- Empanel vendors for various elements, optimize designs for profitability and ensure timely deliveries
- Requires analytical skills and deep understanding of COGS, Freight, Installation, and related costs
- Technical understanding of categories for office interior elements like furniture fit-outs, civil & interiors, HVAC, electricity, FAS, etc.
- Responsible for developing strategic and operational initiatives on product cost management, quality control and supply management.
- Review process improvement, current practices, tendering procedure and risk management of the procurement department - identifying gaps and opportunities.
- Centralize the negotiation with the vendors/suppliers to ensure achieving cost savings.
- Work collaboratively with the Design and Project teams to coordinate supplier selection, track supplier performance standards, conduct an ongoing evaluation.
- Responsible for driving profitability for the organization by ensuring cost, time and quality targets are met
- Develop and structure strategic relationships with suppliers and internal stake holders
- Monitor suppliers- performance & ensure that the procurement is in line with quality standards, time and budget.
Knowledge and Skills :
- Post Graduate Diploma in Procurement / Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- With 8-10 years of experience in Procurement/ Purchase and operations experience for residential, commercial and retail construction projects, from Realty companies- /Hospitality industry etc. Added advantage if part of any Design and Build company procurement team
- Work in a fast-growing environment which is always working towards cost-cutting or maintain budget without compromising on quality
- Ability to network and develop strong relations with decision-makers
- Entrepreneurial mind set, striving to create impact outside of corporate structures
- Strong experience in people management - ability to develop team members and make them grow. Added advantage if has experience of managing a team remotely
- Experience leading end-to-end strategic sourcing processes, including spend analysis, supplier screening, benchmarking, clean-sheet costing, negotiations, supplier performance management, scorecards, contracting, and savings tracking
- Proven track record of delivering cost savings
- Proven leadership skills and a track record of team building
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong numerical and analytical aptitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive attitude
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.