HR Manager at Smarthq
Views:1347 Applications:512 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SmartQ - Head - Human Resources (7-15 yrs)
- Developing and implementing HR initiatives in line with organizational objectives
- Leading the organizations HR department and monitoring talent acquisition, learning .and development, employee engagement, compensation and benefits, talent management, HR information systems (HRIS) and financial planning of the department.
- Liaising directly with the executive board and being accountable for the performance of the HR function and the departments within it, as well as providing strategic counsel on all people matters.
- Contributing to long-term goals around business and people development, including succession planning and c-suite talent acquisition.
- Developing company well being, health, and counseling policies.
- Taking oversight of the company's culture. Nurture a positive working environment and Aligning employees to company values and ethics
- Managing the employees feedback system to understand the EVPs better and work towards maintaining high levels of employee satisfaction.
- Creating and managing the HR departments annual budget.
- Global responsibility for the organizations talent functions and culture.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain Compensation and benefits program.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
Experience and Skills :
- 6 to 10 Years experience in the HR field.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics.
- Understanding the company and employee needs and delivering.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- MBA degree in Human Resources or related field experience.
- Analytical and results driven.
- Understanding the company and employee needs (Generic needs and Latent needs) and delivering them time to time.
- Ability to architect strategy.
- Leadership skills.
- Out of the box thinking.