Chief Executive Officer at SmartConnect Technologies
Views:7796 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:149
SmartConnect Technologies - Manager - Business Consulting Services (10-15 yrs)
A trusted partner for Fortune 500 companies, SmartConnect has an established track record of delivering innovative solutions that help realize corporate strategies. Founded in 2010 and headquartered in Mumbai, India is a consulting-cum-IP firm that provides transformation solutions for enterprise level companies. SmartConnect's expert team aligns people, process, and technology to implement strategy and build sustainable value for their clients.
Our Manager - Consulting Services is responsible for client relationships and account growth in specific industry verticals, and management of the consultants aligned to support delivery in those verticals. This position enhances the relationship with our clients by developing strong, lasting partnerships with their business and leading the development and delivery of solutions to their most complex challenges.
The Manager is also a leader in our culture, capable of grooming our consulting organization into high performers and future leaders in SmartConnect, and providing strategic insight and feedback to shape the future of our firm tomorrow. Productive, goal-oriented candidates who want to make a real impact on the organization and their clients are encouraged to apply.
The Manager - Consulting Services at SmartConnect contributes to the growth and maturity of our firm across our focus areas.
Clients (80%) :
- Ability to understand drivers in the marketplace, and provide insight and guidance to the strategic vision and objectives for assigned accounts.
- Ability to actively own and manage 2-3 client relationships simultaneously, developing and meeting growth objectives through client relationship development and engagement delivery oversight.
- Own the creation and delivery of account plans for assigned clients that include performance objectives, financial and profitability targets, critical milestones, and relationships development strategies.
- Leverage your consulting expertise and experience to mature client relationships into partnerships that enable you to understand our clients- challenges, shape new opportunities, proactively manage risks or respond to issues, and achieve our Net Promotor Score goal.
Capabilities (20%) :
- Engage with our capability development teams to blend SmartConnect capabilities into a fit for purpose solution for client engagements to address critical challenges or opportunities.
- Support the development and maturing of SmartConnect capabilities leveraging your insight, experience and expertise in business strategy and transformation from multiple consulting client engagements.
- Support marketing activities to develop intellectual property and advertise SmartConnect's capabilities via social media, client relationships, professional organizations and personal networks.
- Develop proposal and contract strategies, approaches and pricing to accurately capture the scope and approach for client engagements that engages the SmartConnect team to create the right blend of capabilities, and allows traceability to specific activities and deliverables for our teams.
- Evaluate engagement deliverables to provide insight that improves the overall content and ensure we meet SmartConnect quality standards.