HR at Smart Joules Pvt Ltd
Views:820 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
Smart Joules - Manager/Assistant Manager - HR Operations Partner (2-4 yrs)
HR Operations Partner/ Manager/ Assistant Manager
I. Role Summary:
- An HR Operations Manager/ Assistant Manager will be responsible for assisting the HR function and will be involved in every aspect of HR work and will be supporting the HR specialists, TA specialists and employees in all HR related matters.
- Reporting to: CHRO
- Team Handling: Team handling role.
A. HR Business Partnering:
- Partner with business to be on top of employees' issues/ concerns/ milestones
- Advise business with need-based solutions on employee matters.
- Coach and develop managers around HR policies, processes and ways of working
- Be a champion of HR process change. Analyze processes, data and trends to make recommendations to management and partner with business to implement processes
B. Payroll & Compensation management:
- Support in compensation benchmark study, keep compensation related data handy and share required analysis with top management
- Ensure compliance with labor laws and regulations
- Ensure regular activities such as payroll processing, attendance, leave management an salary input for all employees are done within timeline
C. Performance Management:
- Responsible for implementation of various stages of performance cycle such as goal setting, sample KRAs, regular reviews and year end appraisal and increment and maintaining performance-related documentation
- Train managers and employees on the performance management philosophy
D. Recruitment and Onboarding:
- Ensure sourcing from different job portals and closure within TAT
- Create, maintain, and update potential candidates and employee records
- Ensure vacancies and hiring data is in sync with org structure
- Manage the onboarding and induction of new joinees to create a feeling of belongingness, thereby acclimatizing them to the organization
E. Employee Relations and Engagement:
- Ensure regular employee engagement initiatives are designed and executed, fostering positive employee relations
- Anchor the employee wellbeing agenda for their holistic engagement and enhancing the moments of joy at work
III. Experience : At Least 4+ years of experience in HR Business Partnering & Operations role
IV. Education: Master's Degree in HR or equivalent
V. Skills and Behavior:
- Complete understanding of the human resources best practices and legal guidelines
- Thrives working in a dynamic environment with ability to multitask
- Curiosity and proven ability to learn quickly and experiment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong command in excel
- Has a knack for understanding and working with numbers and logic
- Good knowledge and understanding of ER Compliances
- Good time management and organizational skills
VI. Career Growth at SJPL:
HRBP : As you gain experience and demonstrate your skills, you will have the opportunity to advance to the role of HR Business Partner. In this role, you will partner with business leaders to align HR strategies with business objectives, provide guidance and support in key HR areas, and develop and implement HR programs and initiatives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.