HR at Smart Joules Pvt Ltd
Views:27 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Smart Joules - Engineering Manager (7-12 yrs)
Role Vision and Responsibilities :
- You will lead a team of high performing developers to ensure quality assurance, testing, production, and research and development of new and existing best in class products.
- To design, implement and refine the product development, testing and processing
- Provide top quality leadership and hold ultimate accountability for all scrum teams within product development - hardware, IOT software, Dev Ops, System Intelligence, System Reliability, Security, Front-end, UI/UX and Technical Support
- Build a vibrant, motivated and driven Product Development Team that is able to execute and perform at the highest levels. To manage the sub teams and assign tasks to them to deliver on the organizational priorities. Be hands-on, involved in writing code as much as leading the teams.
- To partner with the Chief Product Officer to understand the product vision, product features to be developed and then create the implementation roadmap for the product development team.
- To look after project logistics, resource allocation researching and proposing capital investments. To assist in creating and overseeing project budgets and engaging in cost management strategies
- To collaborate with various cross functional team leaders and departments
- To ensure that the product meets quality and safety compliance guidelines
- To maintain knowledge of new trends, developments, technologies, materials, and best practices and applying this knowledge to continually improve products and their efficiencies
- Build visibility for Smart Joules' technology leadership by participating in selected high-impact discussions and conferences, and through blogs and white papers.
Starting Location: Delhi
The Right Candidate Has:
- Hunger to make a positive contribution to the planet
- Courage to roll with the punches and keep going at it
- Optimism rubbing off on others in the organization
- Results Driven- Demonstrated ability to bring a product to mass-deployment. Aggression to think big, move fast and make things happen. Have a strong can-do attitude, and still have the ability to say "no" by articulating trade-offs and road map priorities
- Strong communication, interpersonal and interpersonal skills to manage teams
- Pays major attention to minor details
- Can do attitude- get shit done and ensure deliverables within timelines and required quality
- Tenacity, reliability, perseverance, pursuit of quality. Be able to prioritize their own work, and focus on executing a particular task/project to completion under the pressure
Qualifications and skills:
- B.Tech. in any field of Engineering, preferably in CS
- 7+ years of progressive technology experience as an engineer, project manager and a team leader in cross-functional teams
- 5+ years of managerial experience
- Start-up or start-up-like experience is essential, you must be comfortable working in small, agile teams where responsibilities are broad.
- Ability to lead the team, develop, design, guide key technical modules, participate in the bottom frame and core code writing, and be responsible for the security and stability of the system
- Great analytical, mathematical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in presenting technical solutions to the non-technical management personnel and other stakeholders
- Specific Technical Mastery required in System Design and Architecture, AWS, Database Administration (Big Data), Data Structuring and Algorithms.
- You will report to Chief Technology Officer
Career Path: Grow as the CTO of the organization in the next 12-18 months.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.