Recruiter at Smart Energy Water
Views:916 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Smart Energy Water - Business Analyst (3-7 yrs)
- Partnering with stakeholders and subject matter experts to fully understand business needs in order to effectively gather and document business requirements
- Evaluates requirements against existing business and system processes
- Creates models to identify, validate, document and communicate business requirements and organize them into a comprehensive and understandable "to-be" state to ensure that the client understands both the requirements and the results of changes to the system(s)
- Publishes, distributes and ensures sign-off of business requirements
- Leads requirements gathering sessions to evaluate and document existing business processes and future business needs
- Communicates technical issues to non-technical users/clients or Controls all changes through a formalized change request process, assessing the impact of requirement changes, and updating requirements appropriately
- Identifies opportunities to improve existing business and system processes
- Works with the Quality Assurance Analysts to ensure that that test plans, test scripts and test conditions are based on the business and system requirements
- Works with Customer Support, Training and Documentation teams to confirm that documentation reflects how the software functions
- Supports the ongoing management and maintenance of product applications Experience developing test approaches and test execution plans for projects varying in size and duration. Advanced analytical, problem solving, research, and time management skills
- Advanced experience demonstrating the fundamental skills and industry best practices of a business analyst (from project initiation through closing)
- Advanced experience analyzing complex business processes and systems in order to develop business requirements and functional specifications.
- 3-5/ 5-7 years of experience in the business analyst field; developing knowledge of clients, business needs and processes.
- Having excellent IT and strong communication skills
- Excellent writing, spelling, and understanding of grammar are essential to the role.
- MBA with 5 years of industry experience from A School
- Bachelor's degree in BTECH computer science or MCA or MBA in Finance.
- Prior experience in product company