People Operations Manager at Slice
Views:134 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Slice - Senior UX Researcher (3-6 yrs)
slice is a fintech startup focused on India's young population. We aim to build a smart, simple, and transparent platform to redesign the financial experience for millennials and bring success and happiness to peoples lives. Growing with the new generation is what we dream about and all that we want. We believe that personalization combined with an extreme focus on superior customer service is the key to build long-lasting relations with young people.
Curious to know more about our journey? Check this super cool blog article which will give you a glimpse of our culture, leaders, funding and milestones. https://blog.sliceit.com/looking-back-at-2020/
We are looking for a talented and experienced researcher who exhibits deep user empathy & analytical ability; to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to uncover & drive insights into experiences.
You will reveal what our users need from our products by conducting research and performing usability studies. Your responsibilities will also include delivering presentations, evaluating data, and helping the UX team better understand what would make a users experience more intuitive, accessible, and seamless.
What you'll do
- Design and conduct qualitative studies, including field observations and interviews, remote and in-person usability studies for existing and future products.
- Design and conduct quantitative studies, such as structuring and analyzing surveys to evaluate the impact of product changes and gather insights at scale.
- Identify and explore new opportunities through creative research methods and co-design sessions to help define product roadmaps, vision, and strategy.
- Collaborate closely with other researchers, designers, product managers, data scientists, marketing and operations managers, and engineers to ensure research you deliver is integrated into every aspect of the product and provides a holistic view of our users.
- Synthesize and communicate research findings to inform business decisions through rich storytelling via presentations, reports, workshops and any other novel, creative approaches that you invent.
- Adapt and innovate research methods to meet product needs by delivering high-quality insights in a fast-paced work environment.
- Build empathy across the organization to improve the products we build for our users.
- Mentor and coach junior researchers on the team.
- 4+ years of experience in the technology industry conducting User research, with a proven track record of driving tangible outcomes with product teams.
- Educational qualification that is either an advanced degree in Psychology, User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction, Anthropology, Social sciences or related field, with significant industry experience.
- Strong understanding of research methodologies, their pros/cons and their application during different phases of product development.
- Ability to quickly and effectively present research results.
- Ability to perform all research-related tasks including research, planning, evaluating, and iteration.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and act as a strategic partner in product decisions.
- Experience with remote testing tools.
Good to have:
- Hands-on experience with quantitative research involving inferential statistics, metric analysis.
- Designing user experiences, knowledge of UI design principles, ability to prototype.
- Ability to fluently communicate in multiple Indian languages and English.
- Previous experience identifying, onboarding, and managing external research, translation, transcription, and tools vendors.