Slice - Senior Company Secretary (3-5 yrs)
Slice is a Fintech startup focused on Young India. We are building a smart, simple, and transparent financial platform to redesign the life experience for millennials.
We are a young company and so is our culture. We are excited to meet people who are talented and ambitious, who are passionate about joining us on this journey to build the first financial brand the millennials in India trust.
We provide an extremely fast-paced environment for you to apply what you know and learn what you don't. We can assure you that you will be encouraged, supported as well as challenged to reach your full potential at slice.
- Setting up and maintaining online compliance mechanism for all the companies and functions.
- Conducting due diligence on corporate law and identifying gaps and solutions of the findings.
- Knowledge and experience of company law, foreign exchange regulations, secretarial standards and governance, statutory compliance is required.
- Ability to independently draft agenda, minutes, compile and maintain secretarial records, company law and Reserve bank filings, supporting internal and statutory audit.
- Excellent ability to analyze and assess business requirements and provide secretarial advise and propose/implement solutions.
- E-filing of necessary forms & returns before the regulatory authorities
- Time bound filings (Annual Accounts, Annual Return & Secretarial Compliance Certificate).
- Event based filings (Such as change of directors, increase of capital etc.).
- Maintenance of ROC files and records
- Intimation to RBI about inward remittances and outward remittance
- Intimation to RBI and ROC about transfer of ownership and control of Companies if any
- Drafting and reviewing of restated articles as part of closing action
- Working on closing actions, knowledge on the transaction process and the flow, subscription agreement, shareholders agreement.
- 3 to 5 years of experience.
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good at Investor and Shareholder communication
- Consultative approach while advising on the matters.