People Operations Manager at Slice
Views:2698 Applications:738 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:729
Slice - Product Analyst (1-3 yrs)
About us :
- Slice is a Fintech startup focused on Young India. We are building a smart, simple, and transparent financial platform to redesign the life experience for millennials. At slice, we aim to build a financial platform driven by innovative technology.
- Product Analysts help shape slice's product strategies by processing and analyzing customer data to prioritize features and understand impact of product releases. As a key member of the team, you work closely with leadership, credit, and product teams to craft and execute analytics-driven strategies for business growth.
- Analyze trends in large and complex datasets to enable data-driven product strategies
- Identify unconventional data sources that can be used for understanding customer behavior, identify ways that data can be captured and then use that data to further refine existing strategies
- Present findings and recommendations in an effective manner
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand the business needs; formulate and complete end-to-end analysis
Minimum Qualifications :
- 1-3 years experience in analytics
- Tier 1 college graduates
- Expertise in databases and scripting languages (Advanced SQL, Advanced Excel)
Preferred Qualifications :
- Ability to draw conclusions from data and recommend actions.
- Demonstrated leadership and self-direction.
- Demonstrated willingness to both teach others and learn new techniques.