People Operations Manager at Slice
Views:683 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:165
Slice - Assistant Manager - Capital Markets/Fund Raising (2-3 yrs)
slice is a fintech startup focused on India's young population. We aim to build a smart, simple, and transparent platform to redesign the financial experience for millennials and bring success and happiness to people's lives. Growing with the new generation is what we dream about and all that we want. We believe that personalization combined with an extreme focus on superior customer service is the key to build long-lasting relations with young people.
About team/role :
- We are looking for zealous individuals with strong financial sense to help in developing the liability side of our business.
- The recruit will coordinate with various internal and external stakeholders to ensure cost-efficient and timely flow of debt capital.
What you'll do :
- Build on relationships with existing lenders and assist in establishing connects with prospective lenders
- Create and manage all documentation and presentation materials required for fund raising
- Understand the due diligence requests from prospective lenders, research and gather necessary information and prepare a comprehensive response
- Consistently organize and prioritize various projects to deliver a high-quality work-product on time
- Successfully develops and maintains tracking tools and presentation templates
- Ensure all tasks, deliverables and documentation are created with the highest level of accuracy
- Responsible for compliance with lender requirements
- Maintain reporting and coordinate information with management
- 2-3 years of work experience, preferably in NBFC, Rating Agencies or Investment Banking
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Strong analytical and communication skills and the ability to synthesize information and create clear and coherent presentations
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously with excellent attention to detail
- Expertise in the Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Experience in writing SQL queries is a plus (Not mandatory)