HRBP at SleepyHead (Duroflex Group)
Views:450 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:139
Sleepyhead - Senior Manager - Brand Manager (5-10 yrs)
A communications strategist with 5+ years of experience in delivering integrated campaigns across public relations, digital marketing and content strategy. Highly strategic and creative consultancy conscientiousness with the ability to deliver for brand.
- Managing and overseeing a team of content writers, designers, social media managers and analysts to ensure smooth operations of digital media campaigns
- Strategic development, implementation and maintenance of new media and social media presence Develop social media marketing campaigns including scope, deliverables, schedules and budgets
- Providing strategy for driving/increasing engagement for brands on social media platforms
- Create a vendor database following a through RFP process; ensured partners were aligned with each other and the company's objectives
- Liaise with product, design, and sales teams to drive client satisfaction based on market insights
- Responsible for the company's PR and digital marketing budget including SEO, influencer marketing, content marketing, and digital advertising (Google, Social, Affiliate, and Native)
- Build and managed the company's communities across channels including the website, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram
- Conceptualize, plan, and execute the company's PR and digital marketing roadmap
1. Age should not be more than 33 for this position. Young minds is what we are looking for!
2. Graduate from a reputed institute
3. Ready to relocate to Bangalore