Manager - HR at SleepyCat
Views:1120 Applications:383 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:166
SleepyCat - Head - Category & Alliances (5-10 yrs)
- SleepyCat was started to make it easier for consumers to shop for a mattress which is otherwise a very painful process. There was a big gap in the market between manufacturing a mattress and eventually delivering it to a consumer.
- Introducing India's first mattress-in-a-box! A disruptive model to the current mattress industry. We make shopping for a mattress easy and fun. We have one purr-fect mattress.
- We eliminate the confusion factor, making it a very simple process for buyers. Packed with all the fancy features, you can order it online with 4 simple clicks. Just choose the size you like and we deliver it to you anywhere in India within 7 days in a box! No more bulky deliveries! Our mattresses are priced at a fraction of the cost compared to the industry, as we control the entire process from production to Delivery, thereby eliminating any middlemen which increases cost. We also offer a 30-night risk free trial period so you have no issue in purchasing a mattress online!
SleepyCat and funding on Crunchbase: https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/sleepycat Learn what employees say about SleepyCat on Glassdoor: https://tinyurl.com/r9oqfkl
Checkout what people say about SleepyCat products on Google: https://tinyurl.com/rco3nqr
Designation: Head of Category and Alliances
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop category from ground zero with complete P&L responsibility.
- Lead the relationship and distribution on marketplaces like Amazon & Flipkart.
- Strategize, Plan, and formulate annual plan for each category ensuring monthly, quarterly and yearly targets.
- Conducted market research to arrive at GTM strategies & map business potential
- Lead the category management projects to optimize assortment, price, promotions, basis data analysis.
- Optimize channel wise revenue and check on operational costs.
- Select seller selections, promotion planning, ad spends, quality and margins.
- Work closely with catalogue and digital analyst to analyse the growth for each category.
- Category management
- P&L Management
- Team Management
- Analytical skills.
- Special Projects
- Alliances / Partnership
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Graduate/Post graduate from a tier 1 school
What's in it for you?
- You get to drive the D2C revolution in India.
- Greater responsibility and hence expedited learning.
- Direct exposure to running a business.