Talent Discovery Team at Skuad
Views:333 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Skuad - Product Owner (4-6 yrs)
About Us :
Global "Fintech" market is at an inflection point, growing fast (UBS estimates global fintech to generate $500 bn in revenues by 2030!) making a direct impact across industries and, we are excited about this disruption in progress. TVS Digital is on a mission to deliver high-quality digital solutions that help address real-life business challenges of global companies within the Automotive, Financial Services and Manufacturing industries by harnessing the power of exponential technologies including Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning (AI & ML), Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR). Within Financial Services domain, we are building a "FinTech" portfolio focusing on embedded lending, payments and insurance SaaS products that are transforming the fundamentals and distribution of financial solutions for our customers globally.
As part of our growth plans, we are looking for a self-motivated, hardworking and hands-on individual to help build a fintech product in the payments and collections domain.
Overview of Role :
The Product Owner will be a key member of the Fintech product squad on a mission to deliver innovative and high-quality digital products specifically focusing on payments and collections. Part of the Product team, you will work closely with Engineering and Data Science teams to design and deliver exemplary B2B web and mobile products. Individuals in this role have a keen interest and prior background in financial services technology and its applications, especially in the payments and/or collections domain. They have the know-how to discern specific requirements and business objectives of our customers as well as gain an understanding of how our solutions create value. They embrace a growth mindset and use a customer-centric approach to deliver the promised value on an ongoing basis.
Our Product : Our B2B loan origination and collections platform provides E2E payment recovery processes using artificial intelligence capabilities to our clients such as Lenders, Digital Banks, Financial Institutions, TelCos and FinTechs.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Drive the implementation of features (requirements documentation, testing & QA, creating user guides, support documentation, training clients and end users etc.)
2. Elaborating and maintaining the backlog :
- Create the user stories and acceptance criteria
- Support the backlog prioritization in coherence with the business and technical objectives
- Estimate the development effort with the rest of the team
- Drive the fixing of production issues and identified bugs
- Provide clarification and ongoing support for end-user support
3. Support the Product Manager in maintaining the product roadmap:
- Analyse and specify the business requirements for realizing the product vision
- Identify key dependencies and impact to product success
- Support the creation of a long term vision of the product/platform together with the Product Head, Product Manager, Product Designer, and other key stakeholders.
- Participate in key internal meetings including weekly synch updates and planning sessions
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices and emerging themes in fintech space
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have :
- 4 to 6 years of experience as a product owner, business analyst, technical project manager or equivalent role required
- Relevant experience and proficiency in lending and/or collections domain
- Experience working in an international team with strong communication in English language to help in presentations, discussing requirements, giving feedback on issues etc.
- Solid multi-tasking skills i.e ability to dealing with multiple workstreams/change implementation in parallel as well as responding to support requests in a live production environment
- Broad skills to simplify functionalities and prioritize feature requests that help achieve the product vision
- Originality and innovative thinking to solving complex problems for business and customer
- Working knowledge of Agile, productivity and collaboration tools like Microsoft Office, JIRA, Trello, Miro, Figma etc.
- Clear communication capabilities to present one's work to internal and external stakeholders alike
- Ability to meet fast-paced deadlines while ensuring good attention to details
- Ability to be proactive and be a self-motivated learner
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.