Talent Discovery Team at Skuad
Views:522 Applications:219 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Skuad - Product Manager (7-8 yrs)
As part of our growth plans, we are looking for a self-motivated, hardworking and hands-on individual to help build a fintech product in the payments and collections domain.
Overview of Role: The Product Manager will be a key member of the Fintech product squad on a mission to deliver innovative and high quality digital products specifically focusing on payments and collections. Part of the Product team, you will work closely with Engineering and Data Science teams to design and deliver exemplary B2B web and mobile products. Individuals in this role have a keen interest and prior background in financial services technology and its applications especially in payments and/or collections domain. They have the know-how to discern specific requirements and business objectives of our customers as well as gain understanding of how our solutions create value. They embrace a growth mindset and use a customer-centric approach to deliver the promised value on an ongoing basis.
Our Product : Our B2B loan origination and collections platform provides E2E payment recovery processes using artificial intelligence capabilities to our clients such as Lenders, Digital Banks, Financial Institutions, TelCos and FinTechs.
- Manage the end-to-end success of our AI based LoS and Collections products across multiple geographies.
- Convert Business cases and business requirements into technical requirements & user stories.
- Build and grow a geographically dispersed team of product owners who work across multiple time zones.
- Develop relationships with our existing partners and identify new partners and opportunities to grow and expand our product suite.
- Work closely with the Product Owners & Technology teams to understand capabilities, and define, refine and grow our products across the globe.
- Be a partner to our other business units such as Finance, Operations etc. in ensuring they have the tools and solutions to scale their operations as the breadth and depth of our product line expands.
- Co-own & execute technical debt along with Technology teams.
- Work closely with the Country Business Develop teams to ensure holistic launch of products and solutions.
- Execute quarterly and annual roadmaps covering Business & Operational needs as well as technical debt, break-fix, customer requests and backlog items.
- Ensure scalable knowledge management practices within the team by using and promoting scalable tools like Jira, Confluence and others.
Skills & Experience:
- 7 to 8 years of experience as a product manager, technical project manager or equivalent role required
- Relevant experience and proficiency in Lending and/or collections domain built APIs, products, and complex systems at scale.
- Experience working on a large scale platforms or infrastructure.
- A computing, math, or science degree or software engineering experience.
- Experience in scrum and agile methodologies.
- You're a creative product thinker who loves collaborating across the company with technology, sales, operations, design and marketing.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems.
- You have experience managing complex technical products from idea to shipping.
- Experience working in an international team with strong communication in English language to help in presentations, discussing requirements, giving feedback on issues etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.