Talent Success Specialist at Skuad
Views:984 Applications:253 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Skuad - Global Benefits Specialist (3-7 yrs)
About the Role
The Global Benefits Specialist will be responsible for overseeing and managing employee benefit programs for Skuad's global client base. The candidate will have to collaborate with cross-functional teams, manage relationships with benefits providers, and develop and implement strategies to enhance our Client's employee benefits offerings.
What will you do?
Benefits Program Management:
- Administer and manage the company's global benefits programs, including health, wellness, and other employee benefits.
- Monitor benefit plan performance, evaluate effectiveness, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Stay current with global benefits trends and regulations to ensure compliance and competitiveness.
- Establish and maintain relationships with global benefits providers, brokers, and consultants.
- Negotiate and manage contracts, ensuring cost-effectiveness and high service quality.
- Resolve benefits-related issues and serve as the point of contact for employees and providers.
Compliance and Governance:
- Ensure that all benefits programs comply with local laws and regulations in each country of operation.
- Assist in preparing and filing required reports and documents related to benefits programs.
Communication and Education:
- Develop and implement communication strategies to educate employees about available benefits and promote participation.
- Conduct benefits orientations and workshops for new and existing employees.
- Act as a resource for employee inquiries regarding benefits.
Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Collect, analyze, and report on benefits-related data, including utilization, costs, and employee satisfaction.
- Use data insights to make informed decisions and recommendations for benefits program enhancements.
What makes you a great match for us?
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- 3-7 years of experience in benefits administration, with a focus on global benefits.
- Strong knowledge of global benefits regulations and compliance requirements.
- Strong negotiation and vendor management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment.
- High attention to detail, ability to insist on high standards, and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Strong communication, listening, interpersonal, influencing, and negotiation skills; ability to convey important messages clearly and compellingly.
- A go-getter attitude that resonates with extreme ownership and accountability.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.