Associate Partner at SKS Advisor
Views:432 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
SKS Advisor - Company Secretary (1-3 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead the Legal Due Diligence Function
- Assist the team/Lead the private equity (fund raising for start-up eco-system) from a legal & secretarial point of view
- Lead the negotiations from the Company's or Investor's side
- Advise companies in various strategies from legal, secretarial and FEMA point of view
- Drafting Notice, preparation of Agenda, Notices, Resolutions, recording of Minutes and all related documentation pertaining to all the meetings viz. Board Meetings, AGM / EOGM.
- Maintaining and recording entries in all the statutory registers and documents under the Companies Act, 2013
- Familiarity with all the periodic and routine forms and filings with the Registrar of Companies.
- Exposure in preparation of Directors Report, Other legal Report.
- To ensure compliances of the provision of the Companies Act 2013 and rules made there under.
- Drafting, Standardizing and improvising of the documents / agreements and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory.
- Filing of forms like AOC, MGT, DIR etc.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Qualified member of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- Knowledge of compliance regarding Companies Act, Secretarial Standards and FEMA
- Experience of filing forms and returns with Registrar of Companies
- Excellence in MS Office.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knack and keenness to learn new things
- To outperform in dynamic and pressure situations