Lead Specialist at SKP Group
Views:1555 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SKP Group - Assistant Manager - Sales (4-7 yrs)
Role specific skillset :
- Solution mindset, ability to visualize and implement creatively so as to make impactful sales
- Coordinate client engagement
- Assist sales team in prospecting with relevant pitch and market/company specific data
- Generate Collaterals, Case Studies, White Papers, etc. and assist Sales in pitch evangelism and also liaison with Marketing team for this activity.
- The role will inculcate entire sales cycle management right from conceptualization to signing of proposal, client mining and account management.
- Provide first layer of consulting to the client before operations teams come in and design the solution for the client by understanding his requirements and coordinating with relevant internal teams.
- Support Business research for prospects/ clients/industry for drafting business understanding
- Work with sales team to identify pipeline and plan activities on a weekly basis
- Take lead / participate in opportunity assessment, qualification, developing response strategy, proposal development, review and feedback process, competitive positioning, pricing / commercial decisions
To be tailor-fit for the above skillsets, you need to have :
- A dynamic personality and a passion to constantly improvise sales function to suit the organization's needs
- A winning and positive attitude, willingness to learn, flexibility to work with different personalities and get the desired results
- An ability to understand the organization's goals and objectives and link them with the deliverables of sales function.
- Cross the boundaries of operational delivery and step into the space of organizing, planning and development
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.