Lead Specialist at SKP Group
Views:1359 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SKP Group - Assistant Manager - Sales (4-7 yrs)
Role specific skillset :
- Solution mindset, ability to visualize and implement creatively so as to make impactful sales
- Coordinate client engagement
- Assist sales team in prospecting with relevant pitch and market/company specific data
- Generate Collaterals, Case Studies, White Papers, etc. and assist Sales in pitch evangelism and also liaison with Marketing team for this activity.
- The role will inculcate entire sales cycle management right from conceptualization to signing of proposal, client mining and account management.
- Provide first layer of consulting to the client before operations teams come in and design the solution for the client by understanding his requirements and coordinating with relevant internal teams.
- Support Business research for prospects/ clients/industry for drafting business understanding
- Work with sales team to identify pipeline and plan activities on a weekly basis
- Take lead / participate in opportunity assessment, qualification, developing response strategy, proposal development, review and feedback process, competitive positioning, pricing / commercial decisions
To be tailor-fit for the above skillsets, you need to have :
- A dynamic personality and a passion to constantly improvise sales function to suit the organization's needs
- A winning and positive attitude, willingness to learn, flexibility to work with different personalities and get the desired results
- An ability to understand the organization's goals and objectives and link them with the deliverables of sales function.
- Cross the boundaries of operational delivery and step into the space of organizing, planning and development