SKP Group - Assistant Manager - Business Support (5-10 yrs)
Nexdigm (SKP) is a multidisciplinary group that helps global organizations meet the needs of a dynamic business environment. Our focus on problem-solving, supported by our multifunctional expertise enables us to provide customized solutions for our clients.
We provide an array of solutions encompassing Business Consulting, Business Services, and Professional Services. Our solutions help businesses navigate challenges across all stages of their life-cycle. Through our direct operations in USA, India, and UAE, we serve a diverse range of clients, spanning multinationals, listed companies, privately owned companies, and family-owned businesses from over 50 countries.
Our multidisciplinary teams serve a wide range of industries, with a specific focus on healthcare, food processing, and banking and financial services. Over the last decade, we have built and leveraged capabilities across key global markets to provide transnational support to numerous clients.
From inception, our founders have propagated a culture that values professional standards and personalized service. An emphasis on collaboration and ethical conduct drives us to serve our clients with integrity while delivering high quality, innovative results. We act as partners to our clients, and take a proactive stance in understanding their needs and constraints, to provide integrated solutions. Quality at Nexdigm (SKP) is of utmost importance, and we are ISO/ISE 27001 certified for information security and ISO 9001 certified for quality management.
We have been recognized over the years by global organizations, like the International Accounting Bulletin and Euro Money Publications.
Our team provides you with solutions for tomorrow; we help you think next.
To know more about us, visit www.nexdigm.com
What's in it for you?
- Min five years of experience in similar role.
- Excellent presentation skills (PPT preparation)
- Good communication, go getter
- Excellent excel skills
- Independent, self starter
- Able to work across teams, stakeholders
Specific role requirements:
- Billing for key projects
- Tracking receivables, reporting and follow up
- Projections of revenue and collection
- Supporting internal management reporting: weekly/ monthly reports, S&OP decks
- Supporting budgeting process: annual budget, five year plans, strategy
- Tracking, monitoring of KRAs, business goals
- Supporting creating governance decks, client reporting on hiring/ attrition etc.
- Supporting pricing for new deals
- Creating SOWs/ COs for scope enhancements
- Ad hoc business support