HR Associate at Skidos
Views:758 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:155
Skidos - Senior Product Owner (3-5 yrs)
About SKIDOS Vision, Mission & Culture :
- Our mission is to create lifelong, confident and happy learners. We are teaching knowledge and 21st century skills in a setup of fun games. Currently we have 40+ games available on Apple and Google Play Store. We take great games and replace ads and in-app purchases with learning content.
- We are building the largest platform of educational gaming apps for primary school kids with a disruptive product approach. It's a talented team, a meaningful product that impacts the daily life of kids, parents and teachers, and growing rapidly.
- At SKIDOS, we believe in positive work environment where you feel happy & content while you also indulge in company's growth. We respect your time, health and family, we have flexible working hours. We love people who have something to say, and we listen. With us, you will get a chance to dive in our suite of learning products that are being used by millions of users.
Join SKIDOS growth for impact
- We are looking for a talented and an experienced Senior Product Owner for our mobile learning and games.
- You will join as a core member of the Product Team to ensure our current product line is intuitive and up to specifications. You will work with the Head of Product.
This includes :
- The SKIDOS SDK
- The Onboarding experiences
- Account management for parents
- These elements are used in 50+ apps in iOS and Android and updated regularly.
- You understand the fine balance in your job between giving specifications and being of service to your colleagues. We want you to apply your knowledge and creativity as part of improving the product based on data-driven research.
You will spend most of your time on:
- Write user stories for mobile apps and web
- Create storyboards
- Participate in building a product roadmap that reflects company goals
- Identify and deliver product-led growth opportunities
- Write specifications to the Engineering team
- Prioritize and manage a transparent sprint product backlog to achieve maximum business value
- Work with QA team when apps are released to prioritize bugs
- Work with the Product team to constantly improve user experience
- Check releases of apps and new features
- Use user data to improve product and identify pain points
We want to see in your past experience :
- Proven work experience as a Product Owner on mobile applications
- Experience in growth hacking and A/B testing
- You can explore data to verify the right choices
- Has worked in Jira/Confluence or similar
- Experience with children's games or learning is a bonus
We are looking for this in you as a colleague:
- Ability to collaborate and meet deadlines
- Self-driven, responsible, and curious to learn
- Attention to details
- Excellent in English, written and spoken
What SKIDOS can offer you as a professional?
- Work with great people
We are an international team of highly skilled and motivated people with a deep passion and ambitious drive for what we are building
We disrupt learning and how children will learn in the future by using the latest technology. With our global ambitions, we aim to make a big positive impact on the way children learn now and in the future.
Potential Future Job :
We take care of our family. We Provide you an opportunity where you grow professionally and as a person.
Life changing career move :
Fast growth in a company means new opportunities and a rapid career. We follow flatter structure with a way of working more independently, self-driven, and responsibly.