SKF - Total Rewards Leader (7-12 yrs)
1. Compensation Expertise :
- Provides support based on solid knowledge of compensation-related topics and provides support in preparation and execution of annual compensation processes
- Under supervision, analyzes and monitors market trends to ensure compensation programs are competitive
- Manages the company participation in benchmarking salary surveys and maintains results files as support for compensation analysis requests - Develop or enhance the compensation programs such as Sales incentive, phantom stock programs etc. - Good knowledge of statutory laws related to the compensation programs.
2. Compensation Analytics:
- Provides in-depth analytical services on topics such as, internal and external equity cost of labor, pay trends, recommendations on salary packages, salary increase guidelines, etc.
- Conducts job evaluation and grading activities, responding to the evolution of the business and the organization changes, and review benchmark positions accordingly.
3. Compensation Consultancy:
- Consults with human resources business partners and managers on compensation actions to ensure alignment with policy and business objectives. - Develop and deploy educational/training programs and materials to equip HR partners with fundamental of total rewards to enhance their effectiveness in consulting with managers and supporting key initiatives.
4. Benefit Administration:
- Design a competitive benefit strategy and execute the annual group insurance policies - Introduce innovative and competitive benefits to attract and retain talent.
- Market Benchmarking - Analyze and make compensation and benefits recommendations using internal and external data, including industry trends and best practices.
- Sales Incentive & Annual Bonus
- Policy Benchmarking
- Benefits Administration
- Recognition Practice
- Budget Planning/Head Count Approval & Analytics
- Payroll Exposure
- ERP - Systems