Recruitment Specialist at SKF India
Views:967 Applications:286 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:207
SKF Group - Manager - Leadership Development & Learning Academy (10-15 yrs)
A. Purpose :
Drive learning & development agenda for SKF in India aligning with organization strategy to build / develop talent that can create value and feed businesses for growth.
B. Responsibilities :
1. Discover the organizational learning needs and address them through design & delivery of appropriate learning solutions.
2. Establish learning & development framework for SKF in India and enable core capabilities in manufacturing
3. Drive leadership development agenda for SKF in India to nurture/build a new genre of leadership and build a robust talent pipeline
4. Design & facilitate capability / behavioral development programs. Prepare content and deliver.
5. Facilitate high performing team interventions - design content and deliver
6. Ensure constant revamping of content to deliver highest quality.
7. Closely work and engage with business stakeholders to understand learning / capability needs and contribute with expertise to create value.
1. Successor development
2. Efficiency and Effectiveness of programs designed and delivered
3. Learner's and stakeholder feedback on the programs launched
4. Learning implementation (tracker should be designed and monitored)
D. Competencies :
1. Business understanding
2. Stakeholder Management
3. Consultative skills
4. Presentation and communication skills
5. Project Management
6. Functional expertise
E. Candidate Profile :
1. Master's degree in Human Resources Management or Psychology from a good reputed institute
2. Range of 10-12 years experience, a major part of which should be in learning and development
3. Good command over conceptual frameworks
4. Hands on experience on instructional design (digital & classroom)
5. Excellent training/delivery or facilitation skills