Chief Manager at S. Jogani Exports Pvt Ltd
Views:3209 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
S.Jogani Exports - Assistant Manager/Manager - Finance & Accounts - CA/CMA/CS (1-3 yrs)
Department - Finance & Accounts
Designation - Assistant Manager/ Manager
Required Experience - 1 to 3 Years
Required Qualification - CA/CMA/CS
Compensation :6 to 10 Lacks Per Annum
Role & Responsibilities:
Contribute towards finalization of accounts and closure of books. Preparation of Balance Sheet & submission of management reports Contribute towards management reporting, MIS, preparation of Annual Operating Plans, reconciliation
- Coordination with the Tax, Secretarial, legal teams
- Responsible for legal compliance are in IT/GST
- Responsible for execution of Transactions involving export credit
- To administer account transactions in accordance with guidelines, internal/external rules/regulations,
- Effective Working capital monitoring
- Foreign currency risk hedging through forwarding contract
- To coordinate closely with Bank's RMs/VP/AGM/ as well as liaison bank's Trade Finance Teams
- EDPMS Data and Reconciliation
- Export Realisation - FC Inward Accounting & Reconciliation.
- Export Customers Periodic Reconciliations
- Letter of Credit Accounting & Documentation.
- BRC Reconciliation
- Export documentation reconciliation ERP Vs Bank Vs Government Regulator
- Capable of resolving issues related to all business activities, filing returns, registrations etc.
- Should have sound knowledge in the field of Direct and Indirect Taxation like Income Tax, GST, etc.
- Should be able to manage companies financial system, undertake internal audits and provide advice.
- Knowledge of GST is the must.
- Play a key role in the business decisions by understanding the business relevant metrics and carrying out financial analysis
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.