Manager - Talent Acquisition at Agile 1
Views:2021 Applications:496 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Site Lead - HR Shared Services Center (15-20 yrs)
Presently we are looking Site Lead - HR Shared Services Center for a Top MNC in Hyderabad.
Key areas of accountability/responsibility:
1. Collaborate along with the HRSS Director on the overall future HRSS organization structure as per the revised strategy of the HRSS organization enabling the delivery of employee experience.
2. Coordinate with key stakeholders including regional HR Lead to plan out an implementation roadmap for the HRSS organization structure.
3. Co-designs a transition plan for activities from global locations to India in collaboration with Special Project workstream leads.
Project Management :
4. Ensure project management, define success metrics for plan realization.
5. Present and reporting of metrics on plans to leadership team.
6. Ensure that the activities from other regions will be transitioned smoothly to HRSS or other delivery teams based out of India.
Change management :
7. Conduct communication sessions/training to the HRSS Delivery team leads and teams at location on any of the changes as per special projects plan.
8. Act as the single point of contact for all queries and resolutions on the transition.
9. Ensure a culture of adoption and adaptation to change at location HRSS through recognition and appreciation programs
Guidance to People Managers :
10. Provide guidance and mentoring to people managers who operationalizing the transition plan or strategy implementation plans.
HR Delivery :
11. Implementation management of the new processes/activities/HRMS in collaboration with the delivery teams (spokes).
12. Re-design workflow processes to bring in improvements if required while transitioning.
13. Establish KPIs for improved processes (including for third party vendors at location) and measures of customer satisfaction.
14. Explore automation opportunities while transitioning operations.
15. Provide guidance on continuous improvement projects to delivery teams and ensure it is aligned to the transition.
External perspective :
16. Be up-to date with latest developments in HRSS models in corporate world and present business cases to introduce efficiency as and when required.