Executive Search Specialist at HR Cornucopia Pvt Ltd.
Views:2258 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Site Head - Production - Pharmaceuticals (15-20 yrs)
- Provide leadership to the manufacturing, packaging & branding of quality pharmaceutical drug products
- Translates broad strategies into specific objectives and action plans
- Makes critical choices that support strategy and ultimately the end customers
- Communicate effectively and establish productive working relationships with Materials management, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Validation and Environmental Health and Safety departments
- Provides guidance/troubleshooting abilities on manufacturing issues & works on complex problems involving multiple variables
- Ensure periodic plant & machinery maintenance.
- Provide leadership and management for direct reports: Production Managers, Process Engineers and Technologists, Commercial Leaders, and Manufacturing Compliance Specialists
- Manage the production dept. in the areas of quality, compliance, safety, housekeeping, efficiency, planning, customer service, training and employee development
- Review and approve GMP documents for use in production and assure that completed documents are accurate and complete prior to forwarding to Quality Assurance for archiving
- Approve protocols, coordinate the validation activities related to production equipment and facilities, and approve final validation reports
- Be an advocate and active participant in operational excellence and continuous improvement initiatives within the department and site
- Individual will be responsible for leading all regulatory inspections & audits
- Should possess thorough knowledge of cGMPs and excellent interpersonal skills, team management skills.
- Should be able to align and engage staff through effective communication of business activities, in relation to the overall company strategy. Understands and communicates the purpose and contribution of the function to the overall business strategy
- Provides work direction plus has responsibility for hiring, promotions, transfers, performance management, discipline and termination.
- Identify resource and skill gaps and recruit staff as required and effectively outsource projects as needed
- Should have experience in managing shop-floor employees and have capability to build & nurture teams, by way of mentoring, coaching and reviewing.
- Execute other duties as may be required by the Leadership Team as training and experience allow.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.